Sunday, August 30, 2009

how long will it be?

I came home from the office today to find some of number 1's toys in the sink, which leaves the question, how long will it be before number 1 and number 2 will do the dishes? vaccum the floor? clean the toilet? put out the rubbish? mow the lawn? fetch my slippers? get my paper? hand over the remote? and make my soup? Am i dreaming? Is this all possible? Maybe it is or maybe it isn't but there could be a glimmer of hope as i see that number 1 was washing some of her toys in the sink. That it could be possible that some of the above tasks could be done by number 1 and 2.
Nah Im just dreaming.

2 comments:

  1. It could happen. Dreaming is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh your the one that knows that mum brings my lunch up to me... shrugs washing what's that ;) jks jks I know how to do that and cook lol and clean, he he I think nb 2 is gonna love vacuming.... gptta come up with names for em, maybe Twinkle Toes and Beano, shrugs that's what ill refer to them as :D

    ReplyDelete