Tuesday, November 24, 2009

the bee

last Saturday our no1 child performed in her first performance i would say half the island was there to watch the kids preform i knew most of the people there i nearly missed it though lucky they were late starting it must have been a site with me running down the road at 5pm with a baby strapped to my front we both got there at 535pm i would have to say i did not recognise my own child with all the gear on my other half had to point out who my no1 child was how sad for me and that was after the performance when we got home we asked no1 child what was the best part the applause and the bowing at the end maybe a diva in the making let me tell you i will not be making any trips other then to Australia over seas to watch her get a gong like some other brave soles we know

1 comment:

  1. Mr Bean: you need to do better than that. You have years of being asked, " Did you see me? Did you see me do my twirly thing? Did you see me nearly fall over?" & being the good catholic boy, you really can't lie about these things! ;P

    ReplyDelete